Monday, May 2, 2011

No Sweets May

Last year, Tim and I had a friendly competition in May. I had to give us sweets and he had to give up his beloved Mountain Dew. I had 3 "cheats" and he didn't have any. I ended up losing thanks to having butterscotch pudding after my 3 cheats were up. Oh well until next year... Now May has come upon us again and this time I'm in this competition alone. No need to torture Tim for another year :) My month will continue my 14 day journey of no bread, pasta, processed foods and sweets. Basically eating "clean" for the week and one splurge meal on the weekends (pretty sure I'm won't be doing Georgios again though). I will allow myself cheats, but only 2 this time. Mother's Day and our friend's daughter's birthday (she promises the best brownies ever!).

So cheers to another month of eating better then ever and growing closer to God!

No comments: