Friday, March 16, 2007

Goodness

My mom and I work together. Well I work for her with a boss between us. It'll be two years in April since I've returned to the company I so lovingly didn't want to return to. There is nothing with the company, but the thought of going to the same place every day in a tiny cubicle to stare at a computer for 8+ hours has no appeal. But when you have a baby and a part-time job is offered at great money, you don't say no. I ran into my mother in the bathroom. We don't talk much during work since some of my coworkers like to use the word nepotism a lot (this will be another post sometime about how much I hate that word!). As we walked back to the security door, she stops, looks down the hall to make sure no one is there and pinches my right cheek! She then gives a giggle and states how cute I am. Seriously! I told her I just started a blog about my cheeks and how she taught my daughter to pinch too. She let out a huge laugh at that one probably drawing stares as to what the nepotism girls are up to.

No comments: